||Responsible for supervising the inventory and shipping functions. Responsible for maintaining inventory integrity, correct packaging and labeling of incoming parts and finished goods, and timely and correct shipment of customer orders.
- Develop and document department procedures.
- Review employee performance in meeting assigned goals.
- Review shipping reports to ensure customer ship dates and special handling requests are met, report on time delivery goals to company.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Manage ABC Code, cycle count inventory.
- Review kitting workload to maintain proper work order flow.
- Review inventory status to maintain a well-organized and accurate inventory.
- Direct warehouseman in maintaining a clean and well-organized warehouse.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization in warehouse.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies.