||Field Service Technician II
||Hamilton Medical Inc
||Ability to perform repairs and maintenance of Hamilton Medical ventilation products in a depot and field service capacity.
- Responsible for new equipment installation.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair Hamilton equipment.
- Report problems and perform root cause analysis on instrument failures.
- Sales will be a vital part of this position as well.
- Previous hospital bio-medical or field service experience.
- Basic understanding of ventilation is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Ability to interface and communicate well with customers.
- Ability to train non-technical personnel on highly technical material.
- Position requires exerting up to 75 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Ability and willingness to work in a safety conscious manner.
- Up to 20% travel.
|Education and Experience
- A.S. degree or military equivalent in Biomedical Technology, Electronics, or related field.