Under direction of the Office Manager, provides support, as required, for field sales, technical support, customer service and warehouse. Is primary back-up for customer service and shipping/receiving. Responsible for purchasing activities and entering both inventory and expensed purchase orders into the system. Facilitates the quotation process, master device files, capital invoicing and processing of miscellaneous transactions. Provides added value to our customers by overseeing the efficiency of the RGA process. Must be well organized, self motivated, and able to multi-task.
- Provides primary back-up support to customer service, as needed. Answers and directs phone calls as appropriate and facilitates customer needs by processing incoming sales orders, prepare shipping documents, and invoice orders.
- Provides primary back-up support to shipping/receiving, as needed, by packaging and shipping customer orders and providing backorder or tracking detail as requested.
- Assist customer service by issuing RGA’s and is responsible to monitor those RGA’s that are issued to ensure they are returned and processed in a timely manner (domestic & international.)
- Adds value to our clients by ensuring that adequate inventory levels are maintained in order to support customer demand in all warehouse locations. Places and enters all inventory and most expensed purchase orders. Creates new part numbers as required.
- Create and maintain information Master Device Files for tracking.
- Responsible for capital inventory stock, capital orders to Switzerland and capital invoicing to customers.
- Place and enter inventory and expensed purchase orders.
- Provide miscellaneous invoicing, credit memos and re-billing as required.
- Issue credit memo’s and re-billing as required.
- Responsible for updating New Installation Calendar for scheduling purposes.
- Exhibit a willingness to accept additional projects, as related to essential job functions, when requested.