|Essential Job Functions
- Preparing transaction tax returns (sales/use, business and occupation, gross receipts, and property tax) for monthly, quarterly and annual filings.
- Supporting tax forecasting, accounting and reporting, business development and compliance processes.
- Preparing tax trial balances, Book-to-Tax adjustments, fixed asset and equity roll forward schedules, completing tax organizers for submission to third-party tax preparers; and being the point of contract person with third party tax preparers.
- Working with Tax Director in developing tax analyses and planning strategies to optimize tax results in all significant business transactions.
- Preparation of audit defense files and assisting with tax audits.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of transaction tax general ledger accounts.
- Developing and implementing process improvements.Maintaining Tax Calendar.