- Pronounced abilities in understanding an application of Engineering Sciences such as mathematics, physics, etc.
- Ability to inspect parts using applicable measuring devices, micrometers, caliper, optical comparator, etc.
|Education and Experience
- A basic knowledge of computers is required, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Solidworks or Creo software.
- A proven mechanical aptitude is preferred.
- Must be enrolled in at least a bachelor's degree program (BSME or BSEE) at the University of Reno.
Student will be required to work 15-20 hours while attending school. Position is year around until degree is completed.
Our company has the following to offer you:
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.