We are seeking "Electro-mechanical Assemblers" trained in electronic/electrical machines or fine mechanism service or assembly. Assemble and test simple to sophisticated laboratory fluid handling equipment and robots. Work in a production environment assembling mechanical medical devices. Requires excellent hand-eye coordination, attention to detail, high efficiency, and ability to follow process instructions. Use of hand tools, tweezers, and other light machinery.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to quality check finished product and send unsatisfactory items to rework.
- Proven experience with safe production standards.
- Stable work history.
- Basic math may be required for computing quantities and simple addition and subtraction for counting parts.
- Requires excellent manual dexterity, ability to work with small components and hand tools, and a keen eye for detail and quality.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed manufacturing instructions.