|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must consistently maintain a production rate of 95% or better while not exceeding a 1% defect rate in compliance with current quality standard associated with run parts.
- Must be familiar with the correct use of all deburring tools for a wide variety of parts and utilize same so as not to damage or scar machined parts.
- Must demonstrate the effective use of all applicable measuring devices.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and understand blueprints as they relate to deburring parts.
- Must demonstrate excellent trouble-shooting techniques as they pertain to quality.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop