||Cost Accounting Intern
Hamilton Company is seeking Accounting Interns to work part time while attending school. This person will be involved in all aspects of the accounting department. Focus will be on cost down projects.
|Essential Job Functions
- Close exception Work Orders for Manufacturing
- Review/Approve Purchase Requisitions
- Enter Toyoda Labor Allocation
- Enter Part Primary Account information
- Generate various month-end journal entries
- Review cost information including overheads and expenses
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be enrolled in a degreed accounting program.
- Must have excellent Excel skills.
- High degree of computer literacy including the ability to design Excel models.
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of financial data and results.
- The ability to work harmoniously within the Finance Department and with multiple departments within the company.
|Education and Experience
- Must be a Sophmore in standing and have taken Accounting 201 and 202.
- Can be Finance, Economics or Accounting Majors
- Must be able to work 20 hours during the semester and 40 hours in the summer.
- Prior work experience is highly desirable
- Please include your unofficial transcripts along with your resume