||The Collections Specialist will be under the supervision of the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for Collection functions to include:
|Essential Job Functions
- Strategize collection activities to maximize cash receipts.
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reason for non-payment.
- Issue demand letter to overdue accounts.
- Negotiate the return of unpaid inventory.
- Issue credit hold notifications.
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status.
- Account analysis.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have strong Accounts Receivable and collection skills, including previous experience with integrated general ledger systems.
- High degree of computer literacy including the ability to design Excel models.
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of financial data and results.
- Work harmoniously within the finance department and with multiple departments within the company.
|Education and Experience
- 3 plus year of industry experience preferably with a manufacturing company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.