|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must consistently maintain a production rate of 90% or better including set up beyond standard, all tool and run times while not exceeding a 2% defect rate.
- Must demonstrate competence in efficient programming techniques and the ability to manipulate software to correct program and machining problems as they arise.
- Must demonstrate a continuing competence in general problem solving as they arise on all machine parts.
- Must be fully knowledgeable on all regular set ups and be able to accomplish same within standard set up times.
- Must have a demonstrated competence in reading, understanding, and interpreting blueprints as they relate to dimensional and quality callouts.
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge in the use of all applicable measuring devices pertaining to manufactured products.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop.