||CNC Operator (ESPRIT Experience)
We are currently looking for a CNC Programmer with ESPRIT experience. This position requires the individual to create, approve, edit and qualify "G" code programs for use on Lathes, lathe/mills, mills. Develop detailed work illustration instructions and configurations using MS Office Suite and ESPRIT CAD-CAM software. Must have knowledge and machine programming skills to create programs using ESPRIT CAD-CAM software with machining and programming the exotic plastics used in the medical industry.
|Essential Job Functions
- Creates instructions for machinists as needed.
- Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints.
- Translates part models and prints into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
- Communicates with machinists who will use the programs.
- Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
- Prepares geometric layout of machining fixtures using ESPRIT software.
- Determines sequence of operations in a program.
- Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions safely and successfully complete the task.
- Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
- Evaluates all completed fixture designs to validate their functions and ensure they were completed successfully.
- Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have ESPRIT experience to be considered for this position.
- Minimum 5 years experience with ESPRIT solidturn and solidmill software knowledge.
- Ability to independently design, program and prove manufacturing process for machined parts using CNC equipment.
|Education and Experience
- Associates degree in CNC programming, a computer related field or a mechanical field preferred.
- Certification from an accredited technical school preferred.
- Knowledge of machine tools.
- Experience with programming/ESPRIT software knowledge a must.
- Minimum 5 years experience 3D modeling and drafting using SolidWorks. Pro/E or Creo a plus.